Monday, December 29, 2008

Life as an Adventure - What Could Be Better?


Christmas at the Elton household is always one not to be missed. Five couples and a baby - what could be better? Byron and Linda, Tanner and Megan, Carly and Chad, Alexa and Brad and the best couple of all! Me and BJ!!! Two little peas in a pod we are. The best part of the show of course was little Eli - I don't think there was one moment that he wasn't being cooed at, picked up, smothered or kissed.


It started with Christmas Eve festivities - caroling to the friends and family in the neighborhood with the Hodsons. Simon came through in true form with exclusive Italian jewlery for all the ladies in room. I made out with an amathyst ring and a necklace - perfect for a night full of caroling! I love Christmas Eve with the Hodsons:). We ate until we looked like Gina, and then loaded in the cars with goodies and Christmas cheer. After visiting the Gunsons, Steimeyers, and the Spackmans and the Murdochs, we went home to decorate the Christmas tree and get started. and then I fell asleep to dream about sugar plum fairies .... on the hard couch. Restless nights aren't a stranger to me so we continued to have a fabulous day of presents, food and naps to celebrate the birth of the savior. Another fun holiday - 363 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment