When I woke up for Christmas morning today I really didn't expect to see this little wonder under the tree... and mom and dad hid the surprise well because they only brought it out after everything else had been opened!I have been wanting one of these beauties for years now and I am SO totally excited now that I get to be a real Betty Crocker! Watch out roommates and neighbors - this domestically-challenged girl is about to fatten you up with cupcakes, sweets, and fabulous dinners.
I am so excited I can't even stand it - MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Erin that is awesome congrats! I bought my own 2 years ago, had to go w/ a colorful turquoise one, I love it and use it whenever I get a chance:) It's funny bc I always think of that night we all watched Grease and baked cookies back in high school! I think it was after that I talked my mom into getting a new one bc your mom's was so cool!
ReplyDeleteHaha - I remember that Joanne? Let's recreate that at my house and we can watch Grease again - it's a classic:)
ReplyDelete