Thursday, January 14, 2010

A little piece of heaven in McDonalds

I know you are probably thinking, "wow I never thought that phrase would come out of Erin's vegetarian-loving, McDonald's-hating mouth". But seriously, in Denver the McDonald's knows how to make a girl feel comfortable when the local Starbucks is closed. Check out this nice comfortable little lounge right in the middle of the store...

... they even had silk flowers to make me feel at home (except Aubrey brings real ones home all the time).

Then of course there was my epic trip this morning to Canon City, CO. It's close to where I almost got shot. Check out the beauty...

2 comments:

  1. OK when I wrote "check out the beauty" I didn't know YouTube was going to choose a screen shot of me - I was talking about the scenery! Haha!!! I look anything but beautiful here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I think you were spot on the the "check out the beauty" commentary. Your are gorgeous! See you back in HB. :)

    ReplyDelete