Monday, April 26, 2010

6 week Hiatus

Let me set the record straight. I didn't de-friend you on Facebook. I didn't remove you from being able to read my blog. I promise. I am coming clean - I took a 6 week hiatus from my virtual life! It felt good to get back to the real one. I needed to focus on me and what I value besides face time on Facebook and how to be creative in my next blog entry. So for those of you that have been dying to know what I have been doing in my free time here you go...
Travel to San Francisco and an awesome Cuban restaurant in ghetto San Jose, a cleanse, Angels vs. whoever but I wasn't paying attention to the game, cooking for friends a lot, Tustin Relay For Life event, ISAAC LEE ELTON (best part of the hiatus), a new focus on my job at Select Staffing, living my life through Gossip Girl, training for the Women's Half Marathon in SF in October, body training for Duck Beach, etc. I forgot a slow and painful loss of my love for Jack Bauer. Oh and Jay Leno with Smashing Pumpkins and the Mormon background singers.
That is all for now - some photos of recent fun times... life is great with technology but I feel better now:)














No comments:

Post a Comment