I got reallllllly excited tonight when I looked at my all too neglected blog and noticed that I had received many comments on my latest post! Then I realized every single comment was in Chinese. For the purposes of self-indulging I am just going to assume that my blog is one of the most popular blogs in China. People talk about it. In Chinese. I am sure of it.
The other reason I was updating my blog tonight (besides checking on my mainland China friends) is out of guilt. I have had the time of my life lately and have no record. Nothing. No blog posts, and only small little personal journal recordings. So in an effort to rid myself of unnecessary guilt here is the list of what I have been up to:
1 - Duck Beach, Dancing, Ultimate Frisbee, Beach Soccer, Late night movies, Diet Coke overload, Zero sleep and an all-nighter before a huge work presentation in Phoenix (not recommended)
2 - Hawaii with the roomies, overdosed on Sudafed, Robitusson and Diet Coke, got reprimanded by my mom and Natalie for wearing a bikini, got really tan, couldn't sleep, got hit on by a cockroach at Church, AMAZING food, rope swing, SKY DIVING (yes, that's right), relaxation kind of
3 - Work trips to Phoenix, Denver, Stockton, Compton (closer to home but still a trip if you know what I mean), Salinas, San Francisco, Salt Lake City and everywhere it seems except for home
4 - Santa Barbara Father's Day with exciting news, Eli adoration, tempeh tacos from Real Food Daily, Hot Tub
5 - LAKERS forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Falling in love all over again with Kobe Bryant and the boys, Row 5 seats to GAME 6, anxiety attack when we almost lost Game 7, gloating over the fact that we didn't lose Game 7, blowing up Facebook about the Laker's for the entire finals
6 - Eclipse Premiere, new outfit (or should we say outfits because I couldn't decide), Stale popcorn, brief glances at Rob, Taylor and Kristin, incredible decor at after-party, dealing with Dad's panic mode, Being with the girls
7 - World Cup, replacing my love for Kobe with Landon (just until next season), Yard House, Aaron breaking the waiter's plate and then the USA breaking our hearts, waking up at 5am to watch a game I have forgotten about over the years, falling back into it
Wow - my life has been full lately. Thank you China for your dedication to reading about my life. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be so popular and my life wouldn't be so amazing. Go China - xoxo
I am officially jealous of your life! Where do I sign up??! I am lucky if I get this much excitement in 6 months:) Maybe I am in the wrong job! Hope your doing well:)
ReplyDeleteHawaii was great! Especially the diet coke/double medicine night. :)
ReplyDelete