Monday, December 13, 2010

Scaring Our Neighbors with Christmas Cheer

I think 6 out of 25 isn't bad right? That is the number of neighbors that actually came and opened the door to listen to myself and my 3 lovely roommates Christmas carol and drop off treats and the latest President Thomas S. Monson spiritual Christmas message tonight. A few of them yelled "Merry Christmas" from their doorway and others didn't answer the door but we still left them a message before going onto the next. The best part of the night for me was meeting an 85-year old man who answered the door and just kept saying "Oh... oh... oh..." until we finished and then he repeated over and over again "What a lovely surprise!". It was so cute.
We ended the night with a trip to Five Guys in Huntington Beach where I of course ate a veggie sandwich. It should be a crime to go to Five Guys and not eat a burger and fries right? Oh well...
Tis the season - I love love love this time of year and our traditional caroling to the neighbors with our leftover treats from the Christmas party we threw last night. I mean, we can't have that junk lying around the house because it calls to me during the day and I have to eat it.
Merry Pre-Christmas to all! Kisses:)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the title of your entry alone captured my entire Christmas history. Well done! And Merry Christmas, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love us! And our Christmas tradition!!! :)

    ReplyDelete